The Spectacles Rim Repair Costs
Rim Repair Costs – Perth Alloy Rim Repairs and Customisation – Call Rim Clinic Today.
The Spectacles car owners have you been looking for a way to improve your alloy wheels?
When it comes to your car or 4WD, it’s only natural that you want to put it in the best hands for repair or service. It doesn’t matter
if you’re looking for second-hand rims or need mag wheel repairs; it’s important you get the best service.
So you live in The Spectacles and you have made the choice to get Rim Repair Costs? Well now is the time, with fast turnaround and the qualified staff there is no one better to leave your job with.
Want to improve the look and resale value of your car in The Spectacles? One easy way is by making your vehicle’s rims like new again!
Our centrally located workshop provides alloy rim repairs for most of the common damage types that rims can suffer from general day to day use.
Some of these common damage types include:
- Scraped edges / damaged rims
- Kerb rash
- Limited fixes may be possible for textured/machined posted alloy wheels
Some of our Latest Work, and more. – Rim Repair Costs
Perth Rim Repairs – Find Out More
- Rim Repair Costs in Perth
- Perth Curb Rash Repair
- Perth Rim Refurbishment
- Perth Wheel Repairs
- Perth Alloy Repairs
One of the differences to be aware of when looking to get your rims repaired is the type of rim that you have. Diamond cut alloy rims are rims that during the final stage of the manufacturing process have the top surface of the rim shaved off to allow the shiny alloy metal to show through and this is covered in a protective lacquer.
Often any remaining surfaces are also painted and then covered in a lacquer.
The issue with these types of wheels is that once the lacquer has been damaged the alloy metal underneath is prone to corrosion.
Modern alloy rims tend to have a machined face finished, which means that during the manufacturing process the face of the rim would have been cut and then clear coated by a CNC machine. We can offer a similar process to repair your rims at our central located workshop near The Spectacles.
Damaged alloy wheels, if left un-repaired can cause the spread of oxidation which leads to expensive replacements in the future. Kerbed and scuffed wheels can be repaired by centrally our team near The Spectacles, without even removing the wheel from the tyre and we can repair paint damage on-site restoring the wheel back to its original factory finish. Our team is extremely efficient and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
Give us a call today on 0420 744 689 or contact us via email and we will reply as soon as we can: Please also send photos of your scratched, dented or damaged rims to assist in a fast email quoting back to you. Prices start from $189. View Custom Alloy Rim for Perth.
Get a quick quote
Other great companies that we work in The Spectacles:
- GT40 Replica Kits Perth
- Hull gelcoat repair
- Australian Distributor of GT40
- Low Rate Car Loans The Spectacles
- Perth Roller shutters for Security in The Spectacles
- Digital Marketing The Spectacles
- Quality Car Detailing The Spectacles
- Mobile Car Scratch and Paint Repairs The Spectacles
- Performance Exhaust Holden Systems The Spectacles
- iStore Heat Pumps The Spectacles
- Perth Rat Removal in The Spectacles
- Family Divorce Lawyers Perth
- Unfair dismissal application The Spectacles
- Access control security The Spectacles
- Landscaping Supplies Mandurah
- Wills and Estate Laywers The Spectacles
- Moisture Detection Services The Spectacles
- Carpet Cleaning The Spectacles
- Family Law Mediation The Spectacles
- Car Scratch Removal The Spectacles
- Cash for Scrap Metal The Spectacles
- Dents & scratch in hull repair The Spectacles
- Stacking Door Installation
- Underfloor Insulation The Spectacles
- Energy efficent home builder Perth
- Business Coaching Bunbury
- Cleaning Equipment Repairs Perth