Queens Park Rim Repairs
Perth Alloy rims – Repairs for Queens Park car owners
Rim Repairs – Perth Alloy Rim Repairs and Customisation
Queens Park car owners have you been looking for a way to improve your alloy wheels?
When it comes to your car or 4WD, it’s only natural that you want to put it in the best hands for repair or service. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for second-hand rims or need mag wheel repairs; it’s important you get the best service.
At the Rim Clinic, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality alloy rim repairs and customisation in Queens Park. Whether it be standard or custom alloy repairs, if you live in Perth our team can help you.
We understand that accidents happen; that’s why we offer affordable alloy wheel repairs for all kinds of damage to rims.
So you live in Queens Park and you have made the choice to get Rim Repairs? Well now is the time, with fast turnaround and the qualified staff there is no one better to leave your job with.
Want to improve the look and resale value of your car in Queens Park? One easy way is by making your vehicle’s rims like new again!
Our centrally located workshop provides alloy rim repairs for most of the common damage types that rims can suffer from general day to day use.
Some of these common damage types include:
- Scraped edges / damaged rims
- Kerb rash
- Limited fixes may be possible for textured/machined posted alloy wheels
Some of our Latest Work, and more. – Rim Repairs
Perth Rim Repairs – Find Out More
- Rim Repair Costs in Perth
- Perth Curb Rash Repair
- Perth Rim Refurbishment
- Perth Wheel Repairs
- Perth Alloy Repairs
One of the differences to be aware of when looking to get your rims repaired is the type of rim that you have. Diamond cut alloy rims are rims that during the final stage of the manufacturing process have the top surface of the rim shaved off to allow the shiny alloy metal to show through and this is covered in a protective lacquer.
Often any remaining surfaces are also painted and then covered in a lacquer.
The issue with these types of wheels is that once the lacquer has been damaged the alloy metal underneath is prone to corrosion.
Modern alloy rims tend to have a machined face finished, which means that during the manufacturing process the face of the rim would have been cut and then clear coated by a CNC machine. We can offer a similar process to repair your rims at our central located workshop near Queens Park.
Damaged alloy wheels, if left un-repaired can cause the spread of oxidation which leads to expensive replacements in the future. Kerbed and scuffed wheels can be repaired by centrally our team near Queens Park, without even removing the wheel from the tyre and we can repair paint damage on-site restoring the wheel back to its original factory finish. Our team is extremely efficient and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
So if you live in Perth and thinking where to take your car for alloy repairs? Well, we can give you the right answers wait no more and contact us today.
Give us a call today on 0420 744 689 or contact us via email and we will reply as soon as we can: Please also send photos of your scratched, dented or damaged rims to assist in a fast email quoting back to you. Prices start from $189. View Custom Alloy Rim for Perth.
Get a quick quote
Other great companies that we work in Queens Park:
- Emergency Possum Removal Queens Park
- Emergency Plumber Queens Park
- Bumper Scratch Repair Queens Park
- Emergency Plumber Queens Park
- GT40 Replica Kits Perth
- Magic Plastic Bumper Scuff Removal Queens Park
- Hull gelcoat repair
- Australian Distributor of GT40
- Low Rate Car Loans Queens Park
- Perth Roller shutters for Security in Queens Park
- Digital Marketing Queens Park
- Quality Car Detailing Queens Park
- Mobile Car Scratch and Paint Repairs Queens Park
- Performance Exhaust Holden Systems Queens Park
- iStore Heat Pumps Queens Park
- Perth Rat Removal in Queens Park
- Family Divorce Lawyers Perth
- Unfair dismissal application Queens Park
- Access control security Queens Park
- Landscaping Supplies Mandurah
- Wills and Estate Laywers Queens Park
- Moisture Detection Services Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Family Law Mediation Queens Park
- Car Scratch Removal Queens Park
- Cash for Scrap Metal Queens Park
- Roller Blind Repairs Queens Park
- Dents & scratch in hull repair Queens Park
- Stacking Door Installation
- Roof Clean & Vacuum Queens Park
- Energy efficent home builder Perth
- Business Coaching Perth
- Cleaning Equipment Repairs Perth
- Family Dentist Attadale
- Queens Park Accountants and tax Agents
- Queens Park Plumber
- Settlement Agent Queens Park
- Bumper Scratch Repair
- Effective Sandy Soil Treatments
- Rubber Sidewall Belts Australia