Butler Alloy Repairs
Perth Alloy rims – Repairs for Butler car owners
Alloy Repairs – Perth Alloy Rim Repairs and Customisation
Butler car owners have you been looking for a way to improve your alloy wheels?
When it comes to your car or 4WD, it’s only natural that you want to put it in the best hands for repair or service. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for second-hand rims or need mag wheel repairs; it’s important you get the best service.
At the Rim Clinic, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality alloy rim repairs and customisation in Butler. Whether it be standard or custom alloy repairs, if you live in Perth our team can help you.
We understand that accidents happen; that’s why we offer affordable alloy wheel repairs for all kinds of damage to rims.
So you live in Butler and you have made the choice to get Alloy Repairs? Well now is the time, with fast turnaround and the qualified staff there is no one better to leave your job with.
Want to improve the look and resale value of your car in Butler? One easy way is by making your vehicle’s rims like new again!
Our centrally located workshop provides alloy rim repairs for most of the common damage types that rims can suffer from general day to day use.
Some of these common damage types include:
- Scraped edges / damaged rims
- Kerb rash
- Limited fixes may be possible for textured/machined posted alloy wheels
Some of our Latest Work, and more. – Alloy Repairs
Perth Rim Repairs – Find Out More
- Rim Repair Costs in Perth
- Perth Curb Rash Repair
- Perth Rim Refurbishment
- Perth Wheel Repairs
- Perth Alloy Repairs
One of the differences to be aware of when looking to get your rims repaired is the type of rim that you have. Diamond cut alloy rims are rims that during the final stage of the manufacturing process have the top surface of the rim shaved off to allow the shiny alloy metal to show through and this is covered in a protective lacquer.
Often any remaining surfaces are also painted and then covered in a lacquer.
The issue with these types of wheels is that once the lacquer has been damaged the alloy metal underneath is prone to corrosion.
Modern alloy rims tend to have a machined face finished, which means that during the manufacturing process the face of the rim would have been cut and then clear coated by a CNC machine. We can offer a similar process to repair your rims at our central located workshop near Butler.
Damaged alloy wheels, if left un-repaired can cause the spread of oxidation which leads to expensive replacements in the future. Kerbed and scuffed wheels can be repaired by centrally our team near Butler, without even removing the wheel from the tyre and we can repair paint damage on-site restoring the wheel back to its original factory finish. Our team is extremely efficient and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
So if you live in Perth and thinking where to take your car for alloy repairs? Well, we can give you the right answers wait no more and contact us today.
Give us a call today on 0420 744 689 or contact us via email and we will reply as soon as we can: Please also send photos of your scratched, dented or damaged rims to assist in a fast email quoting back to you. Prices start from $189. View Custom Alloy Rim for Perth.
Get a quick quote
Other great companies that we work in Butler:
- Emergency Possum Removal Butler
- Emergency Plumber Butler
- Bumper Scratch Repair Butler
- Emergency Plumber Butler
- GT40 Replica Kits Perth
- Magic Plastic Bumper Scuff Removal Butler
- Hull gelcoat repair
- Australian Distributor of GT40
- Low Rate Car Loans Butler
- Perth Roller shutters for Security in Butler
- Digital Marketing Butler
- Quality Car Detailing Butler
- Mobile Car Scratch and Paint Repairs Butler
- Performance Exhaust Holden Systems Butler
- iStore Heat Pumps Butler
- Perth Rat Removal in Butler
- Family Divorce Lawyers Perth
- Unfair dismissal application Butler
- Access control security Butler
- Landscaping Supplies Mandurah
- Wills and Estate Laywers Butler
- Moisture Detection Services Butler
- Carpet Cleaning Butler
- Family Law Mediation Butler
- Car Scratch Removal Butler
- Cash for Scrap Metal Butler
- Roller Blind Repairs Butler
- Dents & scratch in hull repair Butler
- Stacking Door Installation
- Soiled Insulation Removal Butler
- Energy efficent home builder Perth
- Business Coaching Busselton
- Cleaning Equipment Repairs Perth
- Family Dentist Shenton Park
- Butler Accountants and tax Agents
- Butler Plumber
- Settlement Agent Butler
- Bumper Scratch Repair
- Effective Sandy Soil Treatments
- Rubber for Conveyer Belts